Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Macs Move to Apple Silicon Announced at WWDC

Re: Macs Move to Apple Silicon Announced at WWDC
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2020-06-23 05:15:12
See Full Story

Apple's 2020 Worldwide Developers Conference will probably be known for two things: it was the first time the forum was staged virtually, and it's when Apple announced it would start making Macs based its own processor designs. "Now it's time for a huge leap forward for the Mac, because today is the day we're announcing that the Mac is transitioning to our own Apple silicon," Apple CEO Tim Cook said during the virtual keynote presentation.

Re: Macs Move to Apple Silicon Announced at WWDC
Posted by: borisaman 2020-06-24 00:15:08 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
The mac will ultimately become a glorified iPad. They wont bother making OSX apps, it will be stuff ported from iOS. The Mac has been dumbed down over the years (just like the zombie populations). I watched the edited version of their childish WWDC, i couldnt even stand the 15 minute version, all rather pathetic rubbish for mindless teenagers. I think I will be making the switch to the Raspberry PI 8Gb running Raspbian or some other flavor of Linux. You know, something more professional and not geared for morons
Jump to:
Which Big Tech CEO that testified at the Congressional Antitrust Hearing on July 29 is the most trustworthy?
Jeff Bezos of Amazon
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook
Sundar Pichai of Google
Tim Cook of Apple
All of them are equally trustworthy to some extent.
None of them are trustworthy whatsoever.