Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Tech Products That Make It Easier to Stay Home

Re: Tech Products That Make It Easier to Stay Home
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2020-06-15 23:13:56
See Full Story

Being locked up at home due to the pandemic can drive people a little nuts. Several technology products have been particularly helpful while sheltering in place, making this semi-forced timeout feel less like a punishment and more like something I could endure. The Atmoph Window 2, for example, looks like a picture on your wall, but inside the frame is a connected 27-inch 4K display that is tied to remote cameras providing real-time video feeds of remote locations. It may show Paris at times and then switch to China or Italy, for example.

Re: Tech Products That Make It Easier to Stay Home
Posted by: Phoebert 2020-06-15 23:18:58 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Thanks Rob for yet another self aggrandizing selection of advertisements. While thousands of actual tech. workers are facing real challenges you never fail to remind us of how difficult it is in your ivory tower to surround yourself with a sufficient quantity of expensive toys.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.
Women in Tech