Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Twitter Ejects White Supremacist Account Posing as Antifa

Re: Twitter Ejects White Supremacist Account Posing as Antifa
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2020-06-03 17:40:32
See Full Story

Twitter has erased an account that claimed to be affiliated with the militant left-wing antifa movement but actually was operated by a white nationalist group. The group, Identity Evropa, began tweeting Sunday night, calling for violent action in the suburbs of cities where demonstrators were protesting the death of George Floyd, a black man who died while in the custody of police in Minneapolis. Twitter scotched the account because it violated the company's manipulation and spam policy.

Re: Twitter Ejects White Supremacist Account Posing as Antifa
Posted by: Just-the-facts-please 2020-06-03 17:42:31 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
This story is just that...a fairy tale filled with unsubstantiated OPINIONS.

Disappointed, thought this news site was without an "agenda".
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.