Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Samsung's Galaxy Watch to Get BP Monitoring Feature

Re: Samsung's Galaxy Watch to Get BP Monitoring Feature
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2020-04-24 02:55:41
See Full Story

Cuffless blood pressure measuring is coming to the Android world. Samsung announced that South Korean authorities have approved its Health Monitor app for use on the Galaxy Watch Active2. The app will be available in the third quarter of this year. High blood pressure has been associated with increased risk of brain, kidney and heart problems, including stroke and coronary disease. By helping users measure and track their blood pressure, the Health Monitor app supports more informed health decision making, Samsung said.

Re: Samsung's Galaxy Watch to Get BP Monitoring Feature
Posted by: borisaman 2020-04-25 02:24:31 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
anybody who attaches anything like this to their body is a zombie
Jump to:
download NICE inContact Remote Agent Checklist
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.