Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Zoom Boosts Security With Pick-Your-Route Feature

Re: Zoom Boosts Security With Pick-Your-Route Feature
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2020-04-17 15:59:20
See Full Story

Zoom's paying customers will be able to choose the region they want to use for their virtual meetings. They will be able to opt in or out of a specific data center region, although they won't be able to change their default, which for most customers is the U.S. Zoom has data centers in the U.S., Canada, Europe, India, Australia, China, Latin America, and Japan/Hong Kong. The move follows a report that found Zoom generated encryption keys on servers in China, even though all the people on a call were located outside of the country.

Re: Zoom Boosts Security With Pick-Your-Route Feature
Posted by: Harry3 2020-05-04 00:02:11 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Yeah, Zoom video conferencing has now got improved security plus better user video conferencing experience which is at par with likes of on premise R-HUB HD video conferencing servers, Gomeetnow, Gotomeeting, etc.
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.
Women in Tech