Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Instagram Combats COVID-19 Misinformation, Social Isolation

Re: Instagram Combats COVID-19 Misinformation, Social Isolation
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2020-04-02 04:16:42
See Full Story

Instagram has announced a slew of new capabilities to combat misinformation about the coronavirus pandemic, along with a co-watching feature that helps users feel less isolated while sheltering at home. Efforts to clamp down on misinformation include removing COVID-19 accounts from recommendations unless they are posted by a credible health organization; downranking content that third-party checkers have flagged as false; and removing false claims or conspiracy theories that could cause harm.

Re: Instagram Combats COVID-19 Misinformation, Social Isolation
Posted by: borisaman 2020-04-02 04:17:13 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
All of the media is bought and paid for, its called Synergy, all of them working together. So they all push out lies anyway, shut them all down
Jump to:
download NICE inContact Remote Agent Checklist
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.
Women in Tech