Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Living in the COVID-19 World: TV Hosts Struggle at Home

Re: Living in the COVID-19 World: TV Hosts Struggle at Home
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2020-04-02 04:15:08
See Full Story

Being stuck at home gives us all way too much time to think, and many of us are burning through online content very rapidly. One of the things that's become painfully apparent is that TV shows that used to have live audiences -- like The Daily Show and Last Week Tonight -- have become almost unwatchable. In the context of the COVID-19 virus and our sudden need to view events remotely, coming up with ways to make audiences feel engaged has never been more critical. With today's technology, why not create virtual audiences?

Re: Living in the COVID-19 World: TV Hosts Struggle at Home
Posted by: borisaman 2020-04-02 04:16:13 In reply to: Rob Enderle
The TV shows mostly push out lies, so all them gone is a good thing. Sport events also being shutdown, great because its all banker and rigged anyway. Movie award shows, formula 1, motoGP all gone, its good these things are being shut down
Jump to:
How important is the availability of curbside service when you consider a physical store to do your shopping?
Critically Important - I will not shop at an establishment that does not provide curbside service.
Quite Important - During the pandemic I prefer not to go inside a physical location. Still, I will consider a business that does not offer curbside service.
Somewhat Important - I like a curbside option, but itís not part of my decision-making process when I choose where to shop.
Not Important - I do not use curbside pickup. When I go out to shop I want to select everything myself.