Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: iPhone Envy May Have Felled Galaxy Note7

Re: iPhone Envy May Have Felled Galaxy Note7
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2016-12-07 07:05:25
See Full Story

Samsung's desire to match the iPhone 7 Plus led it to implement an aggressive design and manufacturing approach that led to problems with its Galaxy Note7 -- including some instances of the smartphones bursting into flames -- and eventually its global recall, Instrumental reported last week. Instrumental engineers tore down a Galaxy Note7, and found "evidence in the design of an intellectual tension between safety and pushing the boundaries," CEO Anna Shedletsky revealed.

Re: iPhone Envy May Have Felled Galaxy Note7
Posted by: jescott418 2016-12-07 07:08:23 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
I also wonder if the battery issues with the iPhone 6S Plus also is related to battery design? Personally, I would rather have a thicker phone and longer battery life. I can tell you, my next phone choice will be more focused on battery life, then how thin it is.
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition