Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Gadget Ogling: Big Bendy Screens, Chatterbox Robots, and TV in the Cloud

See Full Story

A little more than four months after moving to a new apartment, I'm at long last about to start setting up my office. Goodbye, Ikea dining table. Hello, fancy new desk. When I actually have my new setup, I'd like to have a monitor at long last to complement my laptop. AOC's latest is under serious consideration. The AG352QCX is a 35-inch, curved behemoth with two USB 3.0 ports, one HDMI 2.0 input, VGA, DVI, audio in and out ports, and DisplayPort 1.2. That's plenty enough for most people's purposes.

Re: Gadget Ogling: Big Bendy Screens, Chatterbox Robots, and TV in the Cloud
Posted by: jescott418 2016-11-26 13:56:55 In reply to: Kris Holt
My job took me on the road a lot, so a small notebook was in. Now I am at home I also like a nice big desktop screen to look at. When you get into your 50's like myself, the eyes go before much else, especially close up things. I still like my 8" tablet, my Chromebook and a standard 15" notebook especially for being more mobile. But nothing like a desktop that can replace those others devices all with their own sets of limitations.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video