Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Election 2016: Either Way, More Drama

Re: Election 2016: Either Way, More Drama
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2016-11-07 11:45:50
See Full Story

In a few days, we will either be inundated by ISIS terrorists in our homes right after the U.S. government takes all of our guns, or we will be at nuclear war with the world, based on my Twitter feed. Women no longer will be allowed to vote, and global warming will turn us into crispy critters.
After watching all three debates and some of the crap coming out of both campaigns, I finally can figure out why Mexico is paying for a wall: They want to keep the crazy people out of their country.

Posted by: jescott418 2016-11-08 08:04:09 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Never understood really educated American's claiming such a thing as moving out of the Country if their candidate doesn't win? How un-American is that? It's clear somehow we as a nation missed the opportunity to pick much better people to represent us. Are we becoming so obsessed with certain narrow minded topics we miss the bigger picture of just electing truly a outstanding American? If Clinton went to a job interview with her record would you hire her? If Trump was given a more honest look at his accomplishments which is really what's important would you hire him. I don't care what people do in private, I only care about what you will do for the Country. Give me someone who shows ability to accomplish and to lead. Not someone who can't admit fault. For me the election boils down to a corrupt politician and a not so perfect newbie in politics. I myself am willing to try a new path rather than a predictable bad outcome we have endured already far too long.

Posted by: RobEnderle 2016-11-11 14:57:33 In reply to: jescott418
Apparently most of the country agreed with you. Heck I agree with you.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video