Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Battlefield 1: Big, Bombastic and Very Loosely Based

Re: Battlefield 1: Big, Bombastic and Very Loosely Based
Posted by: Peter Suciu 2016-10-25 12:15:35
See Full Story

If filmmaker Michael Bay -- known for the Transformers and other over-the-top films -- were to decide to make a World War I movie, and if he chose to rely on comic books as his research materials, the result would be very much like Electronic Arts' newly released video game Battlefield 1 . This latest entry in the popular series -- somewhat confusing given the "1" in its moniker -- moves the action from recent modern settings to the Great War, taking the action back in time 100 years, highlighting lumbering tanks and biplanes.

Re: Battlefield 1: Big, Bombastic and Very Loosely Based
Posted by: guapo10134 2016-11-27 19:27:13 In reply to: Peter Suciu
What is the first thing that comes to your mind when you think of video games? Many will argue that they are violent and cause violence. Then there are many who believe that other than for fun they can be used for good such as learning. I believe that even though video games may be violent they can still be used for learning. Some will argue against it but slowly more people are changing their minds and are willing to use them in schools and even in hospitals. There have been various study’s in the past that show video games and learning are not associated at all but as I continue my research that is being proved wrong. Video games are being used to help with languages to game design to social studies and science classes and even as motivation for sick people.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video