Best Practices to Acquire Users and Manage Churn for OTT Services » Watch the On-Demand Webinar
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: New Little iPhone May Sprout This Spring

Re: New Little iPhone May Sprout This Spring
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2016-01-27 13:44:28
See Full Story

An iPhone with a 4-inch display and some features found in Apple's latest models will launch in March or April, according to a rumor that surfaced last week. The model reportedly will be called the "iPhone 5se" -- for "special edition" -- and will be offered at the same price point as the iPhone 5s. The iPhone 5se will have design features similar to the 5s, which was released in 2013, but it will have internal, hardware and software features gleaned from more recent models, according to the report, which cites unnamed Apple sources.

Re: New Little iPhone May Sprout This Spring
Posted by: jescott418 2016-01-27 13:54:05 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
I stuck with my 5C mostly because I like the size. The performance is good enough so far and I think plastic holds up better for me the aluminum. Apple is losing iPhone sales because plenty competition have cheaper offerings and in many lower income worlds like China those people don't spend several months wages or more on a iPhone.
I'm not even sure what's the big deal about IOS over Android. They both run mostly the same apps and they both run on decent hardware. My own opinion of Apple is they have become more obsessed with design then function. Gimmicks and novelties over real innovation. Eliminate the 3.5mm jack too make the iPhone thinner. Plus sell people more accessories and Beats headphones I guess too.
Good luck with that Apple.
Jump to:
What is your opinion of technology's place in the world?
Technology could be used to solve most of the world's problems if properly applied.
Technology creates more problems than it solves.
Some technologies are inherently good, and some are inherently evil.
I accept technology's risks in order to enjoy its benefits.
I'd like to go back in time to an era when technology was far less prevalent.
I'd like to go forward in time to a more technologically advanced era.