Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Women in Tech
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: How Trump Wins: Master Manipulator, Meet Analytics

Re: How Trump Wins: Master Manipulator, Meet Analytics
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2016-01-25 06:38:35
See Full Story

Given President Obama's success in the last two elections -- particularly how he out-executed Romney with analytics -- I was convinced that we would see a major emphasis on its use in this election season. It seemed that Clinton, in particular, would have been drawn to it after Obama used it to defeat her in the 2008 primaries. Although some of the PACs have embraced analytics, I haven't seen a similar effort on the part of any candidate in either party. However, when it comes to the money each candidate has spent, Trump stands out.

Re: How Trump Wins: Master Manipulator, Meet Analytics
Posted by: jescott418 2016-01-26 11:22:34 In reply to: Rob Enderle
I neither endorse or dislike Trump. But one thing is driving the left nuts and that is a real significant number of American's who identify with Trump. They don't care about how he says it, or his lack of details or anything else. Its his core message that rings true of anti establishment and to some extent Bernie Sanders has had some success with his own detraction from the core political scene. I also think with Sanders it helps that Clinton is very much damaged and part of the political elite people don't want. For many people Trump's ability to distance himself from that political elite and the fact much of that elite don't support Trump only reinforces his supporters belief he is the guy. People want someone who is not afraid to be his own person and not just provide lip service. This is why more traditional political runners are failing to inspire. People have heard it all before. To put what Trump does in a few words. He doesn't talk like a politician and that's a good thing to many people.
Jump to:
What is the greatest challenge to organizations implementing Artificial Intelligence?
A shortage of talent with the skills to utilize AI to its full potential.
AI can be expensive and the return on investment is questionable to decision makers.
AI is an unfamiliar and complex technology that is not yet fully trusted.
AI has its own set of cybersecurity concerns which require additional resources.
Dependability of AI technology is still in doubt.
Many view AI as an unnecessary luxury.