Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Last Apple Watch Review You'll Ever Need to Read

Re: The Last Apple Watch Review You'll Ever Need to Read
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2015-05-08 10:07:12
See Full Story

If you're thinking about getting an Apple Watch and have been on the fence, this review is for you. Why? The Apple Watch, it turns out, is less about being the perfect smartwatch than it is about being a watch. For the fence sitters out there, these two questions are really where you should start: First, do you want a watch? Second, do you want a digital wearable device you can use to transform your life, pay for coffee, live healthier, and make the rest of the world think you're actually paying more attention than you really are?

Re: The Last Apple Watch Review You'll Ever Need to Read
Posted by: Butch112 2016-02-25 23:15:02 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Thank you. Your article was written for me. I have all the Apple toys and have spent the last month trying to decide if I should get another one and the answer is YES!
Jump to:
What is the greatest challenge to organizations implementing Artificial Intelligence?
A shortage of talent with the skills to utilize AI to its full potential.
AI can be expensive and the return on investment is questionable to decision makers.
AI is an unfamiliar and complex technology that is not yet fully trusted.
AI has its own set of cybersecurity concerns which require additional resources.
Dependability of AI technology is still in doubt.
Many view AI as an unnecessary luxury.