Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Facebook Saves the Day From Slipping Away

Re: Facebook Saves the Day From Slipping Away
Posted by: Rachelle Dragani 2014-07-24 17:09:18
See Full Story

Facebook this week launched a feature that allows users to save content from their News Feed that they might want to read or watch later. Called "Save," it is designed help users who may be inundated by links to articles, music clips and videos to separate the wheat from the chaff.
"Every day, people find all sorts of interesting items on Facebook that they don't have time to explore right away," said Jessie Baker, a spokesperson for Facebook. "Now you can save items that you find on Facebook to check out later when you have more time."

Posted by: wacvet 2014-07-24 17:13:05 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
I've found and used the "save" feature. Now I have to go figure out where the article has been saved. Any suggestions?

Posted by: RachelleDragani 2014-07-25 10:15:25 In reply to: wacvet
If you're on your iPhone or Android phone, you can go to the 'More' button on the bottom right-hand corner of the screen. If you've saved something, you should see a tab marked 'Saved,' where you can click to see your saved items.

If you're on the Facebook website, the saved items should be in a tab marked 'Saved' on the left-hand side of the screen.

Posted by: wacvet 2014-07-24 17:15:07 In reply to: wacvet
Found it in my "Activity Log." Is there another way to get to it?
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition