Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick Amazon Compliance Guide
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Thinning Out Your Gadget Hoard

Re: Thinning Out Your Gadget Hoard
Posted by: Patrick Nelson 2012-10-11 08:09:25
See Full Story

New iPhone? Now, what to do with the old one, and the one before that? Wondering what to do with the old, redundant gear spilling out of drawers, relegating
your automobile to the driveway or street? Step 1: Gather it up. Collect all of the household electronics that are no longer being used and place the smaller items, with chargers and any peripherals, into a clear zip-style kitchen bag. Look for phones and games in particular. They can be the mother lode. Then place the bag in a dedicated obsolete gadget box.

Recommendation
Posted by: just4kicks 2012-10-11 08:16:49 In reply to: Patrick Nelson
Gazelle.com is excellent for cashing in old cell phones and other electronic items. I have no affiliation with the company, but I have used their service several times and have been completely satisfied. They pay for the postage, notify you every step of the way about the progress of your shipment and payment status, and they pay promptly. If you send your item to them within a day or two of receiving the pre-paid postage box they send you, you receive your payment from them in less than 2 weeks from when you start the process.
Jump to:
When considering the credibility of an article I read online, I am most influenced by...
The organization or operator of the website that published the article
The journalist(s) who wrote the article
The sources quoted in the article
The quality or style of the writing
The individual(s) who brought the article to my attention
Whether the article has myriad shares or social media activity
My own knowledge or intuition