Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Fiber Optics and Rural Medicine: Healthcare at the Speed of Light

Re: Fiber Optics and Rural Medicine: Healthcare at the Speed of Light
Posted by: Vivian Wagner 2010-07-11 23:51:01
See Full Story

As healthcare professionals rely more on electronic medical records, tests, images, videos and other multimedia files, high-speed broadband networks have increasingly become a necessary way to transfer and move this data. Unfortunately, however, rural hospitals and clinics have had a difficult time keeping pace with the need for new networks and fiber optic technologies. To fill this gap and to make sure that rural hospitals stay up to speed, in 2007 the FCC established the Rural Health Care Pilot Program.

Microsoft Online Services
Posted by: appleli 2010-07-11 23:57:23 In reply to: Vivian Wagner
This new style of document management by SharePoint 2010, whose key requirements is to provide a solution to store and control all documents for different departments.nSynergy Co,ltd releases Microsoft SharePoint 2010 that truly realize so-called paperless operation for various of society parties and enterprises,especially healthcare industry.More infomation click http://www.onlinesc.com.
Jump to:
Given the spread of the Covid-19 Delta variant, if my employer requires me to return to the company's location in 2021, I will...
Agree because I'm fully vaccinated.
Agree if the company institutes a mandatory mask requirement and other safety protocols.
Comply reluctantly, because I can't afford to lose my job, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job I feel is safer.
Resign because I'm not vaccinated and don't want to risk infection to myself or others.