Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Intel, HP and DreamWorks: Training Dragons

Re: Intel, HP and DreamWorks: Training Dragons
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2010-03-29 07:01:12
See Full Story

I've seen some amazingly great movies in the last few weeks. I was at Disney World to see "Alice in Wonderland" in IMAX 3-D and watching that movie on a Disney property for this ex-Disney employee was truly magical. Last week, I was at DreamWorks to see
"How to Train Your Dragon," and the movie engaged me heart and mind in what was also a magical experience. It is amazing how far we have come, but presentations by DreamWorks' Jeffrey Katzenberg and PhaseSpace showcased that future films could not only be even more amazing, but also be made for less -- and more often.

Spin the Novell verdict please
Posted by: symbolset 2010-03-30 13:41:23 In reply to: Rob Enderle
I am just DYING to hear you tell this tale. You are working on it, yes? Won't you please? O'Gara has her piece up already.

INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL!!!
Posted by: Stuart21 2010-03-29 07:08:55 In reply to: Rob Enderle
INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL

I invented a CPU cooler - 3 times better than best - better than water. Intel have major CPU cooling problems - "Intel's microprocessors were generating so much heat that they were melting" (iht.com) - try to talk to them - they send my communications to my competitor & will not talk to me.

Winners of major 'Corporate Social Responsibility' awardS!!!

Huh!!!!

When did RICO get repealed?"

INVENTORS - DO NOT TRUST INTEL!!!

BTW, I have the evidence - my competitor gave it to me.

BBTW, I am prepared to apologise to Intel if;

They can show that the actions were those of a single individual in the company, acting outside corporate policy, and:

They gain redress on my behalf.
Jump to:
What is the greatest challenge to organizations implementing Artificial Intelligence?
A shortage of talent with the skills to utilize AI to its full potential.
AI can be expensive and the return on investment is questionable to decision makers.
AI is an unfamiliar and complex technology that is not yet fully trusted.
AI has its own set of cybersecurity concerns which require additional resources.
Dependability of AI technology is still in doubt.
Many view AI as an unnecessary luxury.