Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Salesforce Industries Summit
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

TechNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   TechNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Imagining an IBM, Apple Merger: iApple?

Re: Imagining an IBM, Apple Merger: iApple?
Posted by: Rob Enderle 2009-12-14 04:42:14
See Full Story

I've often wondered what you would get if you combined Apple and IBM. The two companies have little overlap today in either customers or products, and both have what the other lacks to grow their respective markets significantly. While the cultural issues would likely make such a merger not only inadvisable but impossible to actually do, both firms could learn a lot from the other. So, I'm not suggesting the two companies will merge, though stranger things could happen, but I thought it would be fun to showcase how each could benefit from the other.

More Senseless Blathering from Always-Wrong Enderle
Posted by: SanDiegoNerd 2009-12-14 07:52:47 In reply to: Rob Enderle
Rob, you continue to outdo yourself. This has to be an act. I just hope you're selling your soul at a good price. As with most of your drivel, there is so much wrong here it's hard to know where to begin. So I'll just leave it at that and hope the bloggers who DO know what's going on don't drive too much traffic to your utter nonsense in hopes you'll eventually have to get a real job as a stereo salesman.

IBM Merger
Posted by: MadamePJBailey 2009-12-14 06:35:39 In reply to: Rob Enderle
On January 6, 2010, a merger may be on the table for IBM !

For details of IBM's dilemma, visit --
www.ibmTheWidowMaker.com

IBM and Apple
Posted by: NONsensical 2009-12-14 04:44:05 In reply to: Rob Enderle
I've often wondered why people like you write completely pointless articles like this.

heh
Posted by: JaylikeBird 2009-12-16 02:04:33 In reply to: NONsensical
"I've often wondered why people like you write completely pointless ... [comments] like this."

As an aside, i thought the Charolette Bronte/Poppy Z. Brite comparison essay was completely pointless as well.
Jump to:
When considering a new smartwatch, which feature set is most important to you?
Alerts and Notifications
Calls and Messaging
Clock and Time Tracking
Contactless Payments and Banking
Design and Personalization
GPS and Maps
Health and Fitness
Music and Video
Women in Tech