Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

Open Discussion

ECT News Community   »   Open Discussion   »   Givingaway Mac App Promo codes!

Givingaway Mac App Promo codes!
Posted by: alexye2011 2011-03-29 19:25:05
We have just updated iAm DVDMagic on Mac App Store. It is a DVD Ripping software.

Now we are seeking the best users who want to try it for us.

Here we have 50 promo codes to giveaway.

If you are interested in helping us test this app, we will send the promo code for you to try out our application.

We would be grateful if you could share your experiences and support our future work by writing a review on the Mac App Store or give us a feedback by email.

Here is the Mac App link:

http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/iam-dvdmagic-dvd-ripper/id416769130?mt=12

Here are the ways you can get the promo codes:

1. Contact via macpro@leawo.com.

2. We will send the promo code to your Email.

3. Give us a review/feedback!

4. Thanks!!!

Re: Givingaway Mac App Promo codes!
Posted by: kareinlynfield 2015-10-08 04:17:59 In reply to: alexye2011
I recently came across a new conference call app on App store known as MeetingMogul. Its one of the best conference call app that i have come across in recent times.

It can easily connect you to calls on services such as GoToMeeting and Webex without any hassle or problem.
Jump to:
Should virtual fans be used on TV broadcasts of sporting events during the pandemic?
Yes -- This use of VR technology helps to bring a sense of normalcy to the game atmosphere and is more entertaining while sports are played in empty stadiums.
Perhaps -- It's an interesting idea while human fans are not allowed to attend games. However it's unfair for the TV networks to control how the crowd looks and reacts to everything during the game.
No -- Virtual fans are creepy and cannot substitute for humans. I prefer to watch games with empty seats while human fans are not allowed to attend.
It does not matter to me because I do not watch sports on TV.