Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

Open Discussion

ECT News Community   »   Open Discussion   »   What are the features of help desk software?

What are the features of help desk software?
Posted by: SophiaGreen 2012-07-25 00:46:34
Help desk software help to manage various tasks inside an organization. This software streamlines the questions and sends the relevant queries and solutions to the concerned departments with good response time. With the increasing usage of the web the need of the reliable and responsive customer support solutions is growing high.

Some features of the help desk software we can discuss about are as follows:

- Can prioritize the inquiries in the network to proper personnel departments.

- It has an effective ticketing system by which customers can open and track their issues.

- It consists of tools for reporting, tracking and creating solutions.

- It provides knowledge base to set FAQ for customer self help.

- It has an interface of web which can be accessible from any other PC.

- It has a quality based technical support.

- It can use emails to reply tickets.

Re: What are the features of help desk software?
Posted by: quickfms 2015-07-08 06:00:55 In reply to: SophiaGreen
Help Desk Software helps executives to manage tasks or issues within organization. Using help desk software we can do many things regarding support on various issues.

I can add here some points:
- Multiple time management
- Basic and advanced ticket searches
- Bulk ticket updates
Jump to:
Should virtual fans be used on TV broadcasts of sporting events during the pandemic?
Yes -- This use of VR technology helps to bring a sense of normalcy to the game atmosphere and is more entertaining while sports are played in empty stadiums.
Perhaps -- It's an interesting idea while human fans are not allowed to attend games. However it's unfair for the TV networks to control how the crowd looks and reacts to everything during the game.
No -- Virtual fans are creepy and cannot substitute for humans. I prefer to watch games with empty seats while human fans are not allowed to attend.
It does not matter to me because I do not watch sports on TV.