Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Hey Buddy, Fix Your Face - Oh Wait, I Can Do It for You With Facetune

See Full Story

I'm a fan of straightforward apps that do one core thing really well. Facetune lets you fancy up portrait photos of your friends -- or your selfies -- and it's fantastic. In fact, it's got the perfect blend of powerful tools with utter simplicity. Want to whiten your best man's yellowish teeth? No problem. Boom, white like Ryan Seacrest. How about smooth the blemishes and uneven tones of your girlfriend in that quick morning snapshot that you love -- and she hates? A couple swipes and it's ready for the world -- and Facebook or Twitter.

Re: Hey Buddy, Fix Your Face - Oh Wait, I Can Do It for You With Facetune
Posted by: speakingtruth2you 2015-02-08 15:22:48 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Great article, Chris.
I know you did the article some time ago but just found it. So,I thought I'd give Facetune a whirl.
Sadly so far I am not able to edit a short video but the photo fine tuning is great. I need to work with a client to be able to do video on their iphone and so far haven't found an app to do this.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Jump to:
Which Big Tech CEO that testified at the Congressional Antitrust Hearing on July 29 is the most trustworthy?
Jeff Bezos of Amazon
Mark Zuckerberg of Facebook
Sundar Pichai of Google
Tim Cook of Apple
All of them are equally trustworthy to some extent.
None of them are trustworthy whatsoever.