Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Is There Gold in Them Thar Cupertino Hills?

Re: Is There Gold in Them Thar Cupertino Hills?
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2013-08-21 08:51:20
See Full Story

"They just gotta have that gold," warbled Jose Feliciano in the theme song to the 1969 movie Mckenna's Gold , but those very same lyrics
might well be the theme for recent media coverage of the forthcoming line of iPhones Apple is expected to launch Sept. 10. Speculation is rife that Apple will include a gold-colored iPhone, or at least one with champagne-colored trim, among its new lineup. A gold-colored iPhone may boost sales, especially in China and India, where gold is highly prized, some have suggested.

Posted by: hembreeder 2013-08-22 06:48:07 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Enderle is not an analyst. He is an Apple antagonist. He has never done any meaningful analysis.

Posted by: macbrewer 2013-08-21 11:24:53 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Enderle????? I could not agree more with Richard, I logged in just to tell you this. I won't read his nonsense. And Carl Howe isn't much better.

ps. The 'Enderle Group' is Rob and his cat. He is the biggest anti-Apple shill on the planet.

Posted by: NotTellinYou 2013-08-21 08:52:50 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
Why are you giving Enderle ANY mention?

Posted by: macbrewer 2013-08-21 11:25:31 In reply to: NotTellinYou
100% correct. This guy is the master troll from way back.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.