Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: How About an iTV Built by Sir Richard Branson?

Re: How About an iTV Built by Sir Richard Branson?
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2012-12-13 06:05:43
See Full Story

When I first saw the news about the survey that revealed 47 percent of American heads of households were interested in buying an Apple-branded TV set, I thought, "Well, heck yeah, who wouldn't be interested in a real big-screen Apple HDTV?" And then the survey also claimed that respondents would be willing to pay a premium for an Apple-branded TV. Again, I thought, "Well sure, there's no way Apple is ever going to release any sort of hardware product that doesn't come at a premium price. Par for the Apple course."

Posted by: brandyanderson 2013-01-11 08:30:29 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I like your fresh perspective on this topic. I'm among the many who are excited about the idea of an Apple iTV -- but it hadn't occurred to me why that was so exciting. Thanks for the interesting insight!

Posted by: rogerowens 2012-12-13 12:28:29 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Chris, is there anyway I can subscribe to your posts without having to see the posts of all the other posters (the idiots) at technewsworld? Sure wish I could, cause I'm ready to stop reading pundits that don't know what they're talking about. Thanks!
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.