Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Best Baby Monitor App Isn't Just for Babies

Re: The Best Baby Monitor App Isn't Just for Babies
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2012-09-17 07:54:28
See Full Story

This Friday I know right where I'll be: Waiting in my home office for my iPhone 5 to show up at my door. The problem? I might not hear the delivery driver knock knock knocking on my door. The last time I ordered a big product directly from Apple -- I think it was my iPad -- I was happily working away in my office. Maybe I was on the phone. I was checking the delivery status and noticed that there was a delivery exception error. The driver had stopped by but no one answered the door. And then he left with my iPad back on the truck.

Posted by: annabrod 2016-03-23 08:16:57 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I am passionate about technology so I have already tried many baby monitor apps. The best one according to my experience is the Annie Baby Monitor. I've been using it for about a six months and I have never had any problem. The only problem is that this app consumes a battery very quickly but fortunately I receive a notification every time the battery drops below 10%

Posted by: jescott418 2012-09-23 19:32:37 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I just use my dog. He barks for the mailman, the UPS guy and the Fedex guy. Plus I have a door bell. You can also sign a waiver with Fedex to allow them to leave package requiring a signature without one.

Posted by: Lucia777 2015-07-28 01:35:24 In reply to: jescott418
I think baby monitor apps are fantastic. I have tried only one so far, Annie Baby monitor, and since I am satisfied, I am staying with it. I am curious how far the technology will go. My boyfriend can check on our baby during his break, mum mum can watch both of our kids when I need a moment for myself. It is great, the sound, the video quality. I don't worry about losing a signal, it can switch between wifi, 3g, lte.
Jump to: