Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Sad 'Wake Up' Saga Just Gets Sadder

Re: The Sad 'Wake Up' Saga Just Gets Sadder
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2012-05-03 09:26:14
See Full Story

I'm often blown away by the pathetically misguided marketing campaigns that clearly out-of-touch executives in large corporations green light ... and then shell out millions of dollars to put into motion. But the "Wake Up" flashmob that tumbled out of a clearly expensive bus in Sydney, Australia, had me scratching my head while simultaneously clutching my belly to ease the pain of laughing so hard. Here's what happened.

iPhone speaker phone
Posted by: just4kicks 2012-05-03 09:38:24 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
My AT&T iPhone 4 speaker phone quality is horrible. The 4S's I've heard and Verizon models also need improvement. IMO this is Apple's responsibility and there's no excuse not to get this right once and for all on the next iteration. It's well-documented at this point that the iPhone is not the best choice for someone whose primary need from their mobile device is actually MAKING PHONE CALLS. Apple's iPhone should have the BEST speaker/phone quality. Anything less is simply unacceptable.
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.