Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Why iPhone Users Hate Mobile WiFi Slightly Less Than Android Users Do

See Full Story

A cool study caught my attention recently. It says that iPhones have significantly higher rates of WiFi utilization than Android phones in the U.S. and the UK. I immediately found that point weird, because after all, most Android smartphones also come with contracts that require users to pay for a data plan. These plans are usually fairly comparable to the iPhone data plans, which means they aren't cheap. And yet, comScore found that 71 percent of all unique iPhones used both mobile and WiFi networks to connect to the Internet.

Re: Why iPhone Users Hate Mobile WiFi Slightly Less Than Android Users Do
Posted by: Juliana Austin 2012-04-12 21:47:42 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Well i am also an iPhone user and i believe that iPhone is more user friendly with any WiFi and most of the applications tends to be more compatible with them. So being a iPhone user never felt bad to be using WiFi on my device....
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.