Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Gmail for iOS: Bugs Fixed, Shine Still Missing

Re: Gmail for iOS: Bugs Fixed, Shine Still Missing
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2011-11-18 10:01:45
See Full Story

After a false start earlier this month, the free Gmail app for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad has reappeared in the Apple App store. The new version of the program, at least on the iPad, is as underwhelming as its first version. That version appeared in the App Store on Nov. 2, but only hours after its release, Google pulled it back. Bugs in the offering caused an error message to be displayed when the app launched, and its notifications feature wasn't working properly.

"Not good enough" sums it up
Posted by: akcoyote 2011-11-18 10:04:59 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Good review, poor product.

However, am I missing the 'select all' function in the iPad email? Sure could use this feature in either email app.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.