Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Sprint's Big Fat iPhone Bet

Re: Sprint's Big Fat iPhone Bet
Posted by: Rachelle Dragani 2011-10-05 10:58:33
See Full Story

Apple watchers flocked to Cupertino Tuesday to finally see another of the company's highly anticipated product roll-outs. There they witnessed a new iPhone complete with voice-recognition technology, new and improved iPods at cheaper prices, and a glimpse into Apple's future with iCloud. As usual, countless rumors touching on every possible iPhone tweak surrounded Apple's latest launch, and it's tough to say whether there were any outright surprises. But the company has set a high bar for itself, and Apple's fans an investors typically expect nothing short of amazement.

Poor execution
Posted by: tret1584 2011-10-05 11:01:48 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
24 hours later and NOT ONE WORD about the new iPhone on Sprint's website. No pricing, pictures, expected dates. NOTHING. I guess a $20 billion bet is not too important to them.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.