ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: A Tale of Two Launches

Re: A Tale of Two Launches
Posted by: Rachelle Dragani 2011-09-28 16:23:11
See Full Story

Eager iPhone users got one step closer to laying hands on the latest generation of the smartphone as invites to an Oct. 4 press event went out on Tuesday. Graphics on the invitations show four typical iPhone icons -- a calendar date showing Tuesday the fourth, a clock displaying 10:00, a map that points to the Cupertino campus, and an alert for one phone call. Underneath, the phrase "Let's talk iPhone" are displayed. It's perhaps a little meatier and more direct invite than the ones associated with previous events.

iPhone 5 is already being subtly advertised
Posted by: allenkelson 2011-09-28 16:30:46 In reply to: Rachelle Dragani
Since their kick-off of National Public Radio's fall pledge drive, some stations are offering iPhone 5's as a premium, with several of them being offered as raffle prizes.

What a shrewd way to start the buzz among a target demographi well-off, enlightened, news-discussion members of the public!
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.