ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple's Golden Hoard

Re: Apple's Golden Hoard
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2011-08-03 07:55:01
See Full Story

Apple's recent iCloud announcement was merely the icing on the cake of a week of positive news coming from Cupertino. For one thing, iPhone sales made Apple the world's largest smartphone vendor in Q2 of 2011, according to Strategy Analytics. For another, news has emerged that Apple has a reported a cash balance of nearly $76 billion, which is more than the nearly $74 billion operating balance of the United States Treasury Department. Meanwhile, Mac OS X Lion appears to be gaining momentum, seeing 1 million downloads in just one day after being introduced July 20.

"Security Storms on the Horizon"
Posted by: bennyroberts 2011-08-03 08:02:15 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
In reference to your section about iOS vulnerability that prevents iOS from validating SSL certificates, there are solutions out there that people should be made aware of. Enterprise IT can now automatically monitor, detect and remediate vulnerable iOS devices with Fiberlink's MaaS360 cloud based mobile device management platform. Click here to find out how: http://bit.ly/o5jkUL
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.