Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Secrets, You Say? Tips'n'Tricks, Perhaps, but No iPhone Secrets

Re: Secrets, You Say? Tips'n'Tricks, Perhaps, but No iPhone Secrets
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2011-04-19 04:30:23
See Full Story

As I peruse the iPhone app store, I've run across the Tips & Tricks -- iPhone Secrets app a number of times. Each time, I glanced at it, because hey, secrets are always tantalizing, right? But each time the app's screenshots with the cheesy and hyperbolic marketing verbiage slathered across the iPhone screen turned me off. Besides, I've been using iPhones since day one, so did I really want to shell out a buck to learn that the built-in iPhone calculator app turns into a more powerful scientific calculator when I tip it to landscape mode?

Tips & Tricks
Posted by: JonIntelligenti 2011-04-19 04:39:35 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Hi Chris,
Glad you found *something* in there you didn't know. The icon jiggle tip is there in response to frequent user queries to our support address... I guess one man's common knowledge is another man's super tip. Get in touch (jon_at_intelligenti.com) and I'll send you a redemption code for free copy of Volume 2 (Deeper & Geekier).
We also keep the guide updated (for free of course) when new iOS updates and phones are released.

Jon (intelligenti)
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.