Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Great White iPhone Hunt

Re: The Great White iPhone Hunt
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2011-04-16 08:25:18
See Full Story

Captain Ahab was obsessed with Moby Dick. Quint in the movie "Jaws" had his sights set on a great white shark. Now Apple fans are all aflutter over the fabled white iPhone 4, a device that has been winking in and out of potential existence since June of last year, when it was expected to be available. But instead, only a black model appeared. Apple has delayed the launch of the white iPhone repeatedly, to general disappointment. News that the white iPhone may be in production at long last has generated some excitement among Apple watchers.

white iPhone
Posted by: charlesa 2011-04-16 08:30:16 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
I talked with WOZ at the Storage Visions conference in Las Vegas in January and he had a white iPhone. He also had a great watch with Nixie tubes and a metal business card to die for.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.