Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Thinly Spread iPad 2s Give eBay Resellers Field Day

Re: Thinly Spread iPad 2s Give eBay Resellers Field Day
Posted by: Mark Raby 2011-04-01 23:30:44
See Full Story

When the first iPad was released last year, consumers all around the U.S. turned to eBay to make a quick buck, selling the device to people in other countries where it hadn't yet been officially released. With the iPad 2, though, a much greater chunk of eBay sales are staying within the U.S., according to figures released by the online auction house. That could spell major supply problems for Apple. About 65 percent of iPad 2 units sold through the online auction site were sent to customers in the United States, according to a chart distributed by eBay.

Oh, so much?
Posted by: lemoon 2011-04-01 23:34:18 In reply to: Mark Raby
$198 markup on the cheapest model and a $406 markup on the fully loaded version, Oh, so much!
If I were, I would prefer to wait for the iPad 3, but just as many news read, the ipad 2 is blooming!
Btw: there are so many tips, apps are working for it now! Just like this one: www.ifunia.com/ipad-column/index.html
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.