Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: iMovie for iPad 2 Is All Awesomeness, Frame by Frame

Re: iMovie for iPad 2 Is All Awesomeness, Frame by Frame
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2011-03-21 22:26:13
See Full Story

I used the first version of Apple's iMovie app on my iPhone 4, and I thought it was pretty good. But the new iMovie version 1.2 for iPad is so freaking good, it's surprising. In fact, as I was learning to use it, I forgot that I was basically editing a movie on a tablet, using video I had shot with a smartphone. Not so long ago, I wouldn't even have imagined this would be possible, and if possible, that it would actually be easy and enjoyable. But now, with the iPad 2, it's definitely both.

PhotoSync
Posted by: ranord 2011-04-04 11:18:34 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
I've used Photosync to wirelessly transfer Camera Roll videos and images between iPhone 4, iPad 2 and my PC. Works great, except when i tried transering a 2gb file, but I didn't think that would work.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.