Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: White iPhone 4 Conversion Gut Check

Re: White iPhone 4 Conversion Gut Check
Posted by: Jesse Herman 2011-02-11 17:16:53
See Full Story

Before you decide to "improve" the aesthetic appearance of your cellphone, a checklist needs to be written. Simple questions, such as does it improve the functionality in any way? Will it function worse despite enhanced appearance? Is it worth it? In the iPhone repair world, the iPhone 4 white conversion service is selling fast throughout the U.S. When going through an informal checklist, though, nothing adds up. It really seems like a service for people who need to find a better way to waste their money.

Not just white
Posted by: iPhoneColors 2011-02-11 17:24:07 In reply to: Jesse Herman
At our company, we do all kinds of conversions. Its easy fast and way more affordable then what others are charging. Not to mention there is absolutely no technical issues as the article suggests. http://www.iphonecolors.com
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.