Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: AAPL Uber Alles?

Re: AAPL Uber Alles?
Posted by: Richard Adhikari 2011-02-09 18:07:28
See Full Story

The Verizon iPhone hasn't yet officially arrived, though presales for the device have already broken company records, according to the wireless carrier. Some estimates indicate Verizon's sold over half a million units since the company began allowing buyers to reserve iPhones last week. The devices will begin arriving Thursday. In light of that, some analysts have re-evaluated Apple -- they now figure it should be the most valuable company in the world. Meanwhile, teardowns of the CDMA iPhone 4 show Apple's resolved the antenna problem that plagued the GSM version of the device.

Look here . . .
Posted by: farmerbob 2011-02-09 18:16:57 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
http://www.macrumors.com/2011/02/08/death-hug-verizon-iphone-demonstrates-antenna-attenuation-issues/

One of many postings.

Are you sure?!
Posted by: farmerbob 2011-02-09 18:10:27 In reply to: Richard Adhikari
"...show Apple's resolved the antenna problem that plagued the GSM version of the device..."

There are reports that the Verizon version has its own antenna problem dubbed as the "Death Hug" that also interferes with WiFi connectivity.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.