Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: iPad Sales in Trouble? Nah, Just More AAPL Crazymaking

Re: iPad Sales in Trouble? Nah, Just More AAPL Crazymaking
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2010-11-16 05:55:30
See Full Story

I'm not a financial analyst supposedly poring over Apple's public record-keeping, and I'm not checking channel supplies and then trying to extrapolate that into millions of predicted iPad sales. I am an Apple-happy tech consumer who pays attention to what's going on around us, and while I want most Apple products, I only buy the ones I need and can afford. I'm not yet an iPad owner. Still, I've got to say, I'm more than a little irritated at the legs that some iPad sales estimate articles have been getting.

iPad sales
Posted by: gzeeman 2010-11-16 13:15:11 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
These same financial experts were still projecting that Apple would sell 2.5 million iPads for the entire year after the company had already announced they had sold over 3 million in the first 80 days. I guess you're just as much of a financial expert as they are except you use common sense.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.