Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: If You've Got to Have a White iPhone 4 Right Now...

Re: If You've Got to Have a White iPhone 4 Right Now...
Posted by: Jesse Herman 2010-09-16 05:55:57
See Full Story

The white iPhone 4 is set to be released in 2011, but that does not mean you can't make your own now. I've seen many requests come through for white iPhone 4 conversions. Sometimes this happens because somebody has already broken their screen or back cover, and other times simply because people want it and they want it NOW!!! Regardless of whether you need an iPhone 4 repair or not, a white iPhone 4 could make you the most popular iPhone owner in your region, state, country or animal kingdom.

Converting to a white iPhone 4
Posted by: Chill0987 2010-09-16 06:00:01 In reply to: Jesse Herman
I read a very similar article to this one and I was in the same bind with a broken front screen and back screen. I also wanted my iPhone to be white, so I went for it. I contacted http://www.iphone3gscreenrepair.com and had them repair my iPhone 4. In the process I asked them to use the white parts instead of the black. Vuala, I had a white iPhone 4 in no time and I didn't have to wait for Apple to create an attention seeking release date!
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.