Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple Teaches Old iPods New Tricks

Re: Apple Teaches Old iPods New Tricks
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2010-09-06 01:04:28
See Full Story

Apple put a charge in its iPod line Wednesday, but it remains a holdout in the "all you can ear" music subscription market. Apple revamped its flagship player, the iPod touch, so it's now essentially an iPhone without the phone. It also brought buttons back to the iPod shuffle and a touchscreen to the iPod nano. In addition, while the company remained true to its a la carte mode of delivering music, it is dipping its toes into social networking with the new Ping service it added to the latest version of its music software, iTunes 10.

prefer Apple TV
Posted by: lemoon 2010-09-06 01:06:10 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
aha, I prefer to get an Apple TV.
Well, I should say what made me the most excited is the Apple TV. only $0.99 to stream HD TV rentals from ABC and Fox, while first run HD movies will be a less thrilling $4.99. Other services include Netflix, YouTube, Flickr, and Mobile Me, along with Rotten Tomatoes integration in the movie catalog. Awesome, so cool and amazing!
That means I don't need to buy other converting tools anymore? I really love movies and video, if with this Apple TV, then I just stream the HD movies and enjoy without the need of converting by ifunia video converter and no syncing, totally stunned and can't wait any more!!!!
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.