Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Apple Lets Mini Be All That It Can Be

Re: Apple Lets Mini Be All That It Can Be
Posted by: Erika Morphy 2010-06-15 15:08:08
See Full Story

Apple has updated its Mac mini with a redesign and under-the-hood computing overhaul. The most significant enhancements include an HDMI output -- used to connect the Mac mini to an HDTV -- and an SD card slot that allows transfer of photos and videos from a digital camera. Apple has also upgraded the mini's graphics and computing firepower with an Nvidia GeForce 320M graphics processor, a 2.4 GHz Intel Core 2 Duo processor, a 320-GB hard and 2 GB of RAM. The device is now encased in an aluminum enclosure that is slightly smaller than the earlier version.

had me at HDMI, but $699?
Posted by: jescott418 2010-06-15 16:44:45 In reply to: Erika Morphy
Sorry I like the added HDMI and the card slot. The slot bump in graphics and a mild (very mild) CPU bump is great. But for $100 more? Sorry Apple you had me with the new Mac Mini, but lost me with the price.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.