Get the ECT News Network Weekly Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Top 5 Reasons I'm Totally Stoked About iPhone 4

Re: Top 5 Reasons I'm Totally Stoked About iPhone 4
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2010-06-15 06:21:19
See Full Story

The great thing about the iPhone is that it holds its usable value particularly well -- Apple upgrades the iPhone operating system every year to add new features, for example. By offering predictable, feature-rich upgrades, owners of older iPhones can still get in on some of the latest Apple goodness even if they are still locked in the throes of their cellular service contract. Even though I'm an Apple tech enthusiast, I was quite fine sitting out the 3GS model. But this year is different, and it has nothing to do with my AT&T service contract.

You took the words right out of my mouth!
Posted by: DannoBonano 2010-06-15 08:03:00 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Apple did a great job ensuring that the iPhone 4 was a great addition especially if you just purchased an iPad. I'm really looking forward to trying out the iMovie app.

The one thing I am waiting for is having the iMovie app debut for iPad this fall with the iOS 4 iPad release. Smashing and being able to connect the iPhone over USB to the camera connection kit on the iPad to transfer photos and video is killer as well.

Thanks for sharing Chris. This is one heck of a phone upgrade. Next year's (iPhone 5) likely will be like the 3G to 3GS upgrade with speed and possibly capacity the main features. This year is the year to upgrade!
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.