Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: FIFA World Cup Is a Kick on iPad

Re: FIFA World Cup Is a Kick on iPad
Posted by: John P. Mello Jr. 2010-06-07 13:28:19
See Full Story

With the FIFA World Cup a week away, the timing of EA Sports couldn't be more impeccable. The entertainment giant has just released its latest version of its game based on the tournament for the iPhone, iPod touch and iPad, and it's great fun for fans of "The Beautiful Game." Although created for all three Apple portable platforms, the game's graphics on the iPad are excellent, not the fuzzy low-res variety found with many iPhone apps when they're displayed in full-screen view on the tablet.

WC ipad apps
Posted by: candyer08 2010-06-17 19:22:23 In reply to: John P. Mello Jr.
Nice, thanks for sharing!!
I just find " Best World Cup iPhone Apps for FIFA World Cup 2010 " share to all: http://www.aneesoft.com/tutorials/iphone/best-world-cup-iphone-apps.html
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.