Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: There May Be an iPod Killer on the Loose

Re: There May Be an iPod Killer on the Loose
Posted by: Sidney Hill 2010-05-18 13:00:25
See Full Story

When Apple CEO Steve Jobs unveiled the iPad early this year, he was asked if Apple's latest product was just a bigger version of its already highly popular iPod. Of course, Jobs said no; the iPad was a completely different device, unique in its own right. However, Apple's sales figures for the first month the iPad was available for purchase are raising new questions about how consumers view Apple's product lineup. Sales of Mac computers were up 39 percent for April compared with a year earlier, according to the NDP Group. Meanwhile, sales of iPods were down 17 percent.

ipad and ipod
Posted by: lemoon 2010-05-18 20:13:25 In reply to: Sidney Hill
yeah, ipad is released, then tere are many folks think it is juat an bigger ipod, the ipads sales down may be within expectation.
As folks used ipod to enjoy music more, but now iPad brings more impact, watching movies, enjoy videos, playing games, read book, surfing net....so amazing!
Understanding Magical iPad and more info: http://www.ifunia.com/ipad-column/index.html
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.