Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: The Joy of Jailbreaking Your iPhone

Re: The Joy of Jailbreaking Your iPhone
Posted by: Rob Walch 2010-04-30 09:01:05
See Full Story

When Apple announced the new features for iPhone OS 4, it did not list any support for the 6.12 million original iPhones and only limited support for the roughly 20 million 3G iPhones. This means roughly half of all the iPhones in the market will not be able to take advantage of all the features in the new OS. While Apple may be (probably is) hoping this helps get most users to upgrade to the latest and greatest iPhone, it will also likely cause many to consider jailbreaking for the first time.

ipad jailbreak
Posted by: lemoon 2010-05-05 01:46:25 In reply to: Rob Walch
aha, interesting analysis but very right!
Nice read anyhow, well, speak of jailbreak, I think this article might interest readers "Apple iPad Jailbreaking Hacks", view source: http://www.ifunia.com/ipad-column/apple-ipad-jailbreak-hacks.html
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.