Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: 'Edgy's' Cube Craziness Returns - Hopefully for Good

Re: 'Edgy's' Cube Craziness Returns - Hopefully for Good
Posted by: Paul Hartsock 2009-12-03 08:22:06
See Full Story

The story of "Edgy" sounds like an iPhone developer's worst nightmare. You create a game that includes a lot of intricate puzzles and levels. Lots of time goes into it, so you think it's appropriate to charge a moderate amount, as iPhone games go. There seems to be no reason for the App Store to reject it -- no shaken babies, no naked ladies, no Internet tethering, just clean old puzzle-solving fun. Approval is granted, public reaction is generally positive, and it seems you've caught your little piece of the iPhone dream.

Re: IGDA Resignation Statement
Posted by: dariusk 2009-12-03 08:27:33 In reply to: Paul Hartsock
The link to Langdell's registration statement is broken on the IGDA website because the IGDA switched over to a new site design and broke a lot of links in the process. If you would like to see his resignation statement, it's now available here:

http://www.igda.org/node/1036867
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.