Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Need an App? Ask Your Creative Technologist

Re: Need an App? Ask Your Creative Technologist
Posted by: Dan Neumann 2009-12-01 09:37:14
See Full Story

Digital advertising is evolving beyond the desktop computer, leaving companies relying solely on Web sites and display advertising woefully behind the eight ball. More and more, brands are relying on software development to create engaging consumer experiences that span multiple open platforms. Branded mobile applications are fast becoming an important element of this new digital ecosystem as evidenced by Apple's announcement that its App Store had surpassed 100,000 apps in early November.

Great Article.
Posted by: asciibn 2009-12-01 14:08:55 In reply to: Dan Neumann
I totally agree with your premise. Agencies are producing highly branded software, in terms of sites, widgets or phone apps.

There is a need to translate how things work (or going to work) to all parties involved. It's better for everyone to have someone help move things along.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.