Explore Newsletters from ECT News Network » View Samples | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Ideoclick eBook
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Billions of Bucks, a Billion Apps, Still 1 Carrier

Re: Billions of Bucks, a Billion Apps, Still 1 Carrier
Posted by: Chris Maxcer 2009-04-25 08:37:52
See Full Story

There are lot of big numbers floating around the Apple-focused blogosphere this week, and some of them have to do with Apple's stellar financial performance for the last quarter. Other big numbers mark a milestone: Apple's 1 billionth iPhone and iPod touch app download. Oh, and one more thing: Apple appears to be quite happy with AT&T. Of course, Apple dominated not only the tech news world this week, but the business and financial worlds as well. The company in Cupertino posted excellent numbers.

the reality of it
Posted by: trailman 2009-04-25 09:48:32 In reply to: Chris Maxcer
Apple is just leaving way too many ducks in the pond relying on one carrier to sell a hardware item. it makes no sense at all. especially relying on one so universally disliked as bully-giant AT&T whose CS record has dug them a black hole of no love among many past and present users.

but what does make sense is that they will pay AT&T lip service until the day they tell them they want to start dating other MSP's... really, what else would you expect them to say?
Jump to:
Which COVID-19 vaccine would you prefer to receive if offered to you today?
Johnson & Johnson
Moderna
Pfizer-BioNTech
I'll take any COVID-19 vaccine that is made available to me right now.
I'm not sure. I need more time to make an educated decision.
I'm not interested in getting a COVID-19 vaccine at this time.