Get the ECT News Network Editor's Pick Newsletter » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
Digital River - Talk to the Experts
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Not a Mean Bone in This Lean Mac App Firm's Body

Re: Not a Mean Bone in This Lean Mac App Firm's Body
Posted by: Jeff Meisner 2009-02-10 01:43:00
See Full Story

Not every Apple developer in the world is working on the next great iPhone application.
Some, like the people at SmileOnMyMac, still see a great deal of upside in creating programs for OS X-powered Mac computers. Since 2003, the quirkily named company has developed six applications for Mac computer users. Cofounded by partners Philip Goward, Greg Scown and Jean MacDonald, SmileOnMyMac has been profitable since day one. With Goward based in San Francisco, Scown in Castro Valley, Calif., and MacDonald in Portland, Ore., Smile OnMyMac is a true virtual company.

Super Software-Super Support!
Posted by: saxking20 2009-02-10 02:03:03 In reply to: Jeff Meisner
Been using DiscLabel in my recording studio for years and clients love the professional looking labels I can easily knock out for them.
The software is supported by response at the speed of light! I can send a question to them most any time of the day or night and get an answer within a very few minutes. SmileOnMyMac will put a smile on your face with their excellent support.
If you burn any CD's or DVD's, DiscLabel is what you need to finish the job with class!
Jump to:
Which best describes what you think about requiring Covid-19 "vaccine passports?"
It will prompt more people to take the vaccine to help end the virus.
It will lessen restrictions and provide more freedom for individuals.
It is a violation of privacy and civil liberties.
It will lead to stigma and discrimination.
It will encourage counterfeits and other criminal activities.