Get the E-Commerce Minute Newsletter from the E-Commerce Times » View Sample | Subscribe
Welcome Guest | Sign In
ECTNews.com
E-Commerce Times TechNewsWorld CRM Buyer LinuxInsider
Discussions

MacNewsWorld Talkback

ECT News Community   »   MacNewsWorld Talkback   »   Re: Revving Up the Rumor Mill for the Next iPhone

Re: Revving Up the Rumor Mill for the Next iPhone
Posted by: Mike Wendland 2008-05-05 14:40:15
See Full Story

As the tech world gets ready for a new version of the iPhone this summer, the rumor mill is in full swing with a list of reported new features and programs that Apple -- if not secretly seeding -- has to be delighted about. It's like last year all over again, when the iPhone release was so hyped that lines across the country formed 24 hours in advance of its debut. The one thing that we do know is that the next version of the iPhone will have fast AT&T's 3G wireless networking, which delivers near broadband connectivity, instead of the current and pokey EDGE network.

iPhone version 2.0
Posted by: Imagine Engine 2008-05-05 14:46:20 In reply to: Mike Wendland
I do hope apple's next iphone has HSPA, video calling, voice dial, video recording for export to podcast or QuickTime movie, 802.11n, app store, push email, ichat AV.
Jump to:
If my employer requires me to return to the company's office full-time to perform my job, I will...
Agree, because I like my job regardless of where I perform my duties.
Comply, because I can't afford to lose my current job.
Go with the flow, but start looking for different employment.
Resign immediately, so I can dedicate all of my time to find a job that better suits my needs.
Try to negotiate a hybrid work from home / work in office arrangement with my employer.